If you are planning to attend either Holy Cross or Christ Church, please be aware of the following:
Communion will be in one kind only - just bread, no wine;
- Masks will need to be worn for the whole service, except for taking the bread
- The wafers will be dropped into the hands of each communicant;
- Each communicant should extend their hands to receive the bread, with face covering in place. They should then lower or unloop the face covering, consume the bread, and then replace the face covering.
- No words of distribution are to be said;
- The priest is to wear a face mask throughout the distribution of the bread;
- If hands touch, both communicant and priest are to sanitise their hands immediately;