Due to Covid-19 our hall is currently not available to hire
The Parish of Timperley is part of the Diocese of Chester within the Church of England. It is our responsibility to provide for the spiritual needs of all who live within the parish boundaries, of any faith or none. In practice, this means providing the following things:
- Sunday and midweek worship services
- Baptisms, weddings and funerals
- Toddler Group and Sunday School
- Visiting people at home or in hospital/residential and nursing homes
- A regular prayer meeting
- A monthly Breakfast Club for families with young children.
- Study courses to provide and deepen knowledge of the Christian faith
- Mothers' Union and Association of Church Fellowship Groups
- Leading assemblies in local schools
- Preparing people to be confirmed
We are here to help you in any way that we can.
|Revd. Jim Bridgman
|0161 980 4330||0161 980 4330|
Booking a baptism or a wedding.
For enquiries about booking a baptism or wedding contact Revd Jim or Revd Jenny.
For general enquiries.